How to Cook Bison T-Bone Steak Video
Cooking bison t-bone steak is super simple. Just watch this easy-peasy recipe video.
Red Cedar Bison T-Bone Steak
Salt & Pepper
Fresh Herbs of choice such as Rosemary, Thyme or Basil.
1. Allow t-bone steak to come to room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Generally salt & pepper all sides.
3. Add Olive Oil to a pan and heat on medium to high.
4. Sear all sides of the steak. Be sure to render the fat.
5. Turn the temperature to low.
6. Add crushed garlic, butter and herb of choice.
7. Cook on each side for 30 seconds at a time and baste steak with butter. Cook time should be 4-5 minutes total to rare.
8. Check doneness.
9. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 4-5 minutes.
Printable recipe below.