How to Make Bison Fajitas
Bison Fajitas are an easy and healthy meal. Cooking bison fajita meat is so fast that we recommend that you have all your sides prepared before you even get started. Check out our video for more details.
1. Cut Bison Fajita strips into bite sized pieces. This helps your meat cook thoroughly without boiling in naturally released juices.
2. Pour fresh squeezed lime juice over meat and mix to ensure all the meat is covered in lime juice. Read The Science of Lime Marinade for more information about why this denaturing step is so useful with bison.
3. Add Red Cedar Bison Chili Lime Seasoning, mix and allow to come to room temperature.
4. Add bison fajita meat to a warm pan. Cook low and slow, turning often and draining any juices as they release. It is important to drain the juices so that you do not boil your bison meat. You may need to drain the juices 1-3x during the 3-5 minutes of cooking time.
5. Serve with your favorite vegetables, cheeses, salsas and condiments.
Easy printable recipe below.